[aspectc-user] Announcement of AspectC++ 0.9.1

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Feb 11 18:53:22 CET 2005

Hi again,

Olaf Spinczyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the new AspectC++ release 0.9.1 is now available from www.aspectc.org.
> We uploaded binaries for Linux, Solaris, MacOS X and Win32 (all
> statically linked). The sources are also available. The woven sources
> follow tomorrow.

I just uploaded the woven sources of the 0.9.1 release. You can use them
to build Puma/Ag++/AspectC++ on a platform for which you don't have a
binary ac++ available.

Note that the sources are woven in the "release" mode. Therefore you
have to compile them also in this mode, e.g. "make TARGET=linux-release".

- Olaf