[aspectc-user] source code availability

Olaf Spinczyk olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Feb 5 11:05:45 CET 2002

Hello,

On Tuesday,  5. February 2002 09:20, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been interested in aspect programming and looked at this project
> since it seems to be the inly c++ effort towards it available. My
> concern is however that only binaries are distributed. Well the source
> code be available and if yes, under which license.

Thank you for your interest in AspectC++. We are not yet sure about the
license model, but there will be a decision in the next few weeks. I expect
that we will select an open source license, but we are still in the process
to find out which one is the best for us.

Nevertheless it will take a few month until we have replaced the third party
code in the PUMA code transformation system, which is the most important part
of AspectC++.