[aspectc-user] Error 139

Law, Colin colin.law at epid.eurotherm.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 12:46:31 CET 2002

I have been making good progress, attempting to compile an existing system
in order to experiment with it.  I have not yet put any aspect code in.  I
have worked around a number of issues caused by the fact that  I am
compiling in a different environment to that which the code was designed
for, but now when I compile it with version 0.4pre2 I get, after a
significant time

* Handling include files and globals
  - Parsing ...
make: *** [test] Error 139

Unfortunately I havn't the foggiest idea where it may be within a tortuous
nest of headers.

I am running under Red Hat Linux 7.2 in VMWare.

Colin Law