[aspectc-user] ANNOUNCE: AspectC++ for Solaris/Sparc

Daniel Mahrenholz mahrenho at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Jan 29 14:55:15 CET 2002

Hi,

As promised, I compiled a version of AspectC++ for Solaris/Sparc. This
distribution carries a 0.4 version number but don't includes any of the new
features, planned for 0.4 - so its basically 0.3-fix1.

As the Linux/i386 version I build this version using the gcc3.0.3 - but the
Solaris version is only slightly tested, so feedback is highly welcome.

The tarball can be downloaded in our download section
http://www.aspectc.org/download.shtml

Daniel.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Mahrenholz, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Homepage: http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~mahrenho