[aspectc-user] AspectC++ and RTLinux

Olaf Spinczyk olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri May 31 11:03:09 CEST 2002

On Friday, 31. May 2002 09:12, Aleksandra Tesanovic wrote:
> Hello!
> I wondered if AspectC++ could be used with RT Linux. Has anyone ever
> tried that? Do you have any thoughts on that?
> Regards,
> Aleksandra

What do you mean?

(a) Running AspectC++ on an RTLinux system.

    We never tried that, but I see no fundamental problems.

(b) Manipulating RTLinux Source Code.

    Never tried, but I know people from the University of Karlsruhe who
    parse Linux source code with PUMA, i.e. the parser of AspectC++. Thus,
    there is a chance that it works. If you try it, use the "-x gnu" command
    line option.

How about your database experiments, did AspectC++ work for you?