[aspectc-user] compliing ac++ with VC

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Oct 15 10:40:39 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 10:05, you wrote:
> hello,could I use VC to compile ac++ at win2k platform?
>
> thx

Hello,

I am not sure about the intension of your question. Therefore I give you two
answers:

1. you cannot compile ac++ on any platform, because the sources are not
   available.

2. the Windows port of ac++ is still very experimental and was only tested
   with the freely available Borland C++ compiler. I do not know if other
   users have experiences with ac++ in conjunction with VC. Therefore I am
   rather sceptical about that. The problem is not that ac++ does not run
   under win2k, but the ability to parse the ac++ header files, which will
   probably be needed by your application code.

Yours,