[aspectc-user] How about making the source available?

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Oct 25 11:43:40 CEST 2002

Hi,

Am Freitag 25 Oktober 2002 11:03 schrieb Prashant Deva:
> How about making the source available so that other developers can help in
> the project too and it can grow rapidly?

please be patient. At the moment we are replacing the underlying C++ parser
with a better one. This has a significant impact on much of the AspectC++
code. Further developers wouldn't be helpful at the moment.

However, as you suggested our plan is to make AspectC++ an open source project
after this step. Maybe as christmas gift.

Yours,