[aspectc-user] Downloading the Win32 version of Aspect C++

CIrwin at cochlear.com.au CIrwin at cochlear.com.au
Wed Sep 4 10:31:06 CEST 2002

I tried to download the Windows version (release 0.6) of the Aspect C++
software, but the file appeared not to be on the server.  The response in
Internet Explorer was:
     The page cannot be found...
     HTTP 404 - File not found
I also tried the 0.6pre2 release of the software, but again the Windows
version of the file was not there (same error as above).  I can download
the Linux version, but the Solaris version also appears not to be on the
server.
Any help in getting the distribution would be much appreciated, as I want
to try to it out.

Regards,

Colin Irwin

"The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message."