[aspectc-user] Seg Fault in RCSID Code
gduzan at bbn.com
Fri Aug 8 00:06:21 CEST 2003
ACE has a macro for forcing an RCS id into the compilation unit
which is causing ac++ to seg fault while parsing. I've put together
a trivial example and attached it in a shar. To recreate the problem,
save the attachment, run "sh" on it to extract it and run:
ac++ -p ac_bug -d ac_bug/out -v9
The result for me was:
* Running ac++ 0.7
* Simple Dependency Check
- new or modified: ./TestTrace.ah
- new or modified: ./Trace.ah
- new or modified: ./mangle.h
* Handling Translation Unit `foo.cc'.
- Path "./foo.cc"
- Parsing ...
- Weaving Introductions ...
- intros for TestTrace4
- Final checks before weaving introductions
- Class Join Points
- Weaving Advice Declarations ...
- Weaving Singleton Aspects ...
- Parsing again ...
- Changing member protections ...
- Weaving Join Points ...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
A Verizon Company
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8685 bytes
More information about the aspectc-user