[aspectc-user] Setting up AspectC++ pn windows

Verma, Lohit Lohit.Verma at hpsglobal.com
Fri Jul 4 10:53:57 CEST 2003

> Hi,
> I have downloaded AspectC++ for windows.
> While trying to compile the sample program, I am getting this error.
>

> D:\test\action>ac++ -p d:\test\Action -d d:\test\action\Action-out
> -I"C:\Program
>  Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE"
> C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/VC98/INCLUDE/stdio.h:77: error:
> `signed
> ' or `unsigned' invalid for given type
>
> I have also modified the pumabc55.cfg to give the location of the include
> directories but ac++ is not picking the file stdio.h from  there.
>
> The variable PUMA_CONFIG has also been set,
I am using VC++ 6 compiler.

> Regards
> Lohit

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.