[aspectc-user] AOSD Conference 2003: Meet us in Boston

Danilo Beuche danilo.beuche at pure-systems.com
Sat Mar 15 00:01:52 CET 2003

Hi,

next week the AOSD Conference takes places in Boston. Beside many other
interesting things  some of the developers (Olaf Spinczyk, Andreas Gal,
Danilo Beuche) of AspectC++ give a demonstration of using AspectC++ on
deeply embedded devices. The demo is given twice, on Wednesday and on
Friday. See the program at http://aosd.net/conference.html for details.

We would like to invite you to this presentation.
We would also like to encourage you to discuss your AspectC++
experiences , problems, wishes etc. at this opportunity. Sometimes
person to person dicussions are more effective and also easier than a
mailing list article  :-)

See you in Boston,
	Danilo Beuche

--
Danilo Beuche                           Phone: +49-391-54456910
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-54456990