[aspectc-user] Announcement of ACDT 2.0.3 for Eclipse 3.x

Rainer Sand zandyman at gmx.de
Fri Mar 11 12:32:46 CET 2005

Hi,

according to the new version of ac++ 0.9.2 we today
publish a new release of the AspectC++ Development Tools
(ACDT) for Eclipse.

New in ACDT 2.0.3

   * Support for Standard Make Projects
   * improved Joinpoint markers in the source code editor (Tooltips)
   * no PUMA_CONFIG environment is needed anymore
   * AspectC++ Compiler Plugins for Windows, Linux, Solaris and MacOsX

Important:
 - uninstall old ACDT versions first
 - if you don't use our Compiler Plugin, ac++/ag++ must be in your local PATH

For more information about the ACDT (screenshots, installation, support,
etc.) visit the ACDT web site:

   http://acdt.aspectc.org/

Have fun,

Rainer