[aspectc-user] Using AspectC in windows XP version of Eclipse

Pericles Leng Cheng pcheng at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Wed Oct 19 11:50:36 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I finally made it to install AspectC in linux and run the helloworld
example. I also wanted to try and install it in Windows XP just so that I
can develop without having to reboot my computer every time to get to linux
(I still have not made the switch to linux completely :)). I was wondering
if anyone has had any information about the installation. I downloaded
Eclipse and installed it and then added AspectC. Then I got an error because
no gcc compiler was associated so I installed MinGW and MSYS to enable that.
After that gcc and make worked but I get an error of "iostream: no such file
or directory". And I still haven't added any aspects in the program, it was
a simple hello world.

I would appreciate your help,

Pericles