[aspectc-user] Compiling helloworld aspect C++ on Symbian

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Sep 2 15:33:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

Marti Bayo-alemany wrote:
> It seems that Aspect C++ doesn't support __declspec(dllexport)  which is
> needed in order to get an application running on Symbian
>
> #define *EXPORT_C* __declspec(dllexport)
> EXPORT_C CApaApplication* NewApplication()
>
> I get that ...
> invalid declaration near token `dllexport'
>
> I comment the EXPORT_C before ac++ and I added after EXPORT_C manually
> to the file generated.

you should try to generate your parser configuration file with

ag++ -o <parser config file> --gen_config --c_compiler <your g++>

I guess, that __declspec is predefined as __attribute__ by the symbian
g++. Generating the config file will retrieve all the predefined macros
and include files from g++.

> The application compiles and it runs on the mobile phone.
>
> However is still not doing what I am expecting but I am on the way.

Fine, it seems that you have faster success than Bil one year ago.

Best regards,