[aspectc-user] g++ 4.0 ?

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Sep 9 10:51:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. Of course, want to support g++ 4.0.x, as it
is already the default compiler in some linux distributions.

There was a minor parser bug that caused a parse error in limits.h of
the g++ 4.0.x header files. This bug (#262) is now fixed. The next ac++
release will work with g++ 4 and it can be built with g++ 4. I just did
it :-).

Best regards,

Olaf