[aspectc-user] Some questions

Francisco Afonso afonsofc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:30:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have some questions:

I had a problem of double definition of classes in .ah files when compiling.
It was solved by including guards (#ifndef …) in .ah files. I noticed that
in the examples no guards are used. Should them be used or inserted by ac++
?

Does AspectC++ work with templates? I have a class with templates and
declared a method as a join point. No error was issued during weaving but
the code wasn’t affected.

My project has some C code in files .c. Can I use AOP with them? I noticed
that they are not copied to the destination directory.

Can I use global variables inside the advice code?

In the around advice without using proceed() how can I return a value?

Francisco