[aspectc-user] Re: ACL library compatibility

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Sep 22 17:28:09 CEST 2005

Hi Dimple,

remember to use the right e-mail address for future postings ;-).

The next ac++ release (1.0pre1) will be able to parse the whole ACE
library source code (only ACE, no guarantees for TAO, etc.) without
modifications. It will be published by mid October. With the current
development version, only 4 of 384 ACE source files cannot be parsed due
to 3 remaining bugs (#243, #248, and #250). We are optimistic that these
bugs will be solved quite soon.

However, note that ac++ is not very fast. Compiling the whole ACE
library takes some time...

Best regards,

Olaf