[aspectc-user] (no subject)

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Wed Aug 16 15:19:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

> In the Puma document, I read that "The #import directive is not handled successfully by the weaver at any time. For problematic
> cases the weaver suggests a workaround."
> I don't use #import directive, but i do have to incorperate information from libararies(.dll files) with function "LoadLibrary". And i have to call the functions of the Libraries with their COM Interfaces.
> But I found that, tha AC++ Add-In cannt know "LoadLibraryA", and the library functions, and the _com_util::ConvertBSTRToString.
> The error messages are:
> error: no matching function for call to 'LoadLibraryA'
> error: no matching function for call to 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
> error: no matching function for call to 'ConvertBSTRToString'
>
> Are these the same problems metioned in the Puma document? Is there any way to solve the problem? what does it mean by "For problematic
> cases the weaver suggests a workaround"?

Do you include windows.h (for LoadLibraryA) and comutil.h (for
ConvertBSTRToString)? If yes, would it be possible for you to send me a
short example that produces these errors?

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90