[aspectc-user] Re: aspectc-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

Yan Mao maoyan at gmx.net
Wed Aug 16 16:31:09 CEST 2006

Hi Wagner,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:39:42 -0300
Von: "Wagner Salazar" <salazar.wagner at gmail.com>
An: aspectc-user at aspectc.org
Betreff: [aspectc-user] Re: aspectc-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

> And I would like that some class don't participe to the weaving processs,
> how can I do that ? thxs for any help!

I know that, in AspectC++ Add-in for Visual Studio, there's a preprocessor _NASPECTC:
To exclude a specific file from weaving, the _NASPECTC preprocessor define has to be added for that file. The wrapper calls the C++ compiler directly for all files with this macro set.
but I dont know, if this can be used in your case.
regards,
Yan Mao