[aspectc-user] MatchCollector

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Dec 2 13:01:12 CET 2006

Hi,

I can't recommend to use Puma's match mechanism. We haven't changed it
since we wrote the old manual, but we also haven't used and maintained
it, too. Therefore, I am not surprised that it doesn't work. I also have
to say that our experience several years ago was that it is not very
efficient.

Is the match mechanism an essential feature for you?

- Olaf