[aspectc-user] Virus on aspectc-user

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Feb 9 16:05:00 CET 2006

Dear AspectC++ Users,

yesterday a mail that contained a virus was posted on this mailing list
(subject "Gwd: crypted document"). I very much hope that none of your
computers was infected by it. The mail had a faked reply address. Please
don't blame Danilo Beuche! He was not the real sender. However, as he is
a regular list member, the mail was not rejected by the mailman
software. I am sorry for this incident.

For the future we plan to filter the aspectc-user postings with a virus
scanner software.

Again, please excuse us for this incident, but this can simply happen in
the internet :-(.

Best regards,