[aspectc-user] AspectC++ and Boost

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Feb 28 10:35:18 CET 2006

Hi,

I haven't tried to compile code that uses boost libraries, yet, but I
remember that at least one user reported problems, because of invalid
tokens in boost header files (containing '@').

In the case of the MPL, which uses template metaprogramming, I have
serious doubts that ac++ will be able to parse it until we have
completed the "real-instances" parser mode.

I'm sorry for this bad news.

- Olaf