[aspectc-user] Announcement of ACDT 3.0.2 for Eclipse 3.1.x
zandyman at gmx.de
Thu May 25 22:41:41 CEST 2006
today we publish a new release of the AspectC++ Development Tools
(ACDT) for Eclipse.
New in ACDT 3.0.2
* improved AspectC++ Cross References View:
- advice code could be displayed in a separate source viewer
- breakpoints could be set at multiple join points via the context
menu of aspects, advices etc.
- Comparison Mode for local and global crosscutting changes
* Problem marker generation for inactive advices is provided under
'AspectC++ Project Properties'
* improved Debug Stepping Mode (without woven source files) also
hides the call stack frames of acc files, now
* Code folding for woven source files is available under Window,
Preferences, C/C++, Editor, Folding
For more information about the ACDT (screenshots, installation, support,
etc.) visit the ACDT web site:
More information about the aspectc-user