[aspectc-user] Error with JPID and JPTYPE

Yan Mao maoyan at gmx.net
Wed Sep 6 03:12:49 CEST 2006

Hello Olaf,

actually i have posted this problem, but I thought I could solve it in another way, so i suspended it.

But after a detour i met this Eorro again.

By compiling the woven code i got these error messages:
xx/Debug/main.cpp(103) : error C2258: illegal pure syntax, must be '= 0'
xx/Debug/main.cpp(103) : error C2252: 'JPID' : pure specifier can only be specified for functions

which, in source code row 103, is:
  static const int JPID = 1;

thanks in advance,

Yan Mao