[aspectc-user] weaving twice

Francisco Afonso afonsofc at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:00:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to use AspectC++ to weave an API, then create a library, and finally weave an application code that uses this library?

In my program I am receiving a "segmentation fault" when running acc++.

I think that the problem happens because the second weaving needs to use the include files from the library, which had been changed by acc++ previously.

Am I right ?

Francisco