[aspectc-user] bug in trunk: iterators in .h

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Sun Nov 30 20:33:55 CET 2008

Hi,

the <typeinfo> source code units are generated by ac++. They are related
to a new experimental language feature. Therefore, it is possible that
the code generation does not produce correct code in any case. I don't
know what the problem is in your example, yet. As Matthias mentioned,
your test program would help us.

Best regards,

Olaf