[aspectc-user] Problems building SVN version of Puma

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Mon Mar 23 10:10:03 CET 2009

Hello Kai,

I usually build Puma with ...

make AC=~/ac-1.0pre3/ac++ EXTENSIONS="acppext winext gnuext"

With the EXTENSIONS="..." you can avoid the compilation of certain
extensions. AC="..." specifies the path to the ac++/ag++ binaries that
you want a use for weaving aspects in Puma. Also check if you have the
Debian ac++ package installed. I would temporarily uninstall it -- just
to be on the safe side.

Best regards,

Olaf