[aspectc-user] Exitcode: 10

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Tue May 12 10:48:25 CEST 2009

Hi Steven!

The last source code line in the ac++ code is "return (err.severity ()
<= sev_warning) ? 0 : 1;". 10 should never be returned. My experience is
that an exit code that is neither 0 nor 1 means a crash of ac++. :-(

The effect is a bit strange. The error message indicates that the
scanner sucessfully opened a file (probably an include file), but had a
problem to read it. This is very unusual on normal harddisk-based
filesystems. If you could send me your project in a tarball, I'd have a
look into it.

Cheers,

Olaf