[aspectc-user] Parameter passing and function substitution

Pilsung Kang pilsungk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:08:00 CET 2010

Hi,

I am trying to implement a reusable aspect code for function/method
substitution. I think it is pretty straightforward to implement
replacing a function with another that has the same signature, where
the 'around' advice can be used for the target function and its entire
arguments can be accessed through 'tjp->arg', so that the substituting
function can replace the target function.

But I don't know how to do it for a reusable aspect code (that will be
subclassed) due to the lack of information on the arguments list. The
arguments can be accessed one by one in the subclass but I don't know
a good way of transferring the entire argument list at once to another
function that needs to be invoked. Does anyone have any idea on this
issue? I am pretty new to Aspect C++, so I may be missing something.

Thank you.

Pilsung Kang