[aspectc-user] Compilation errors with ag++

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Fri Jun 17 10:51:53 CEST 2011

Hi!

The problem is the "and" token in the preprocessor expression. This is
rather unusual, because only C++ compilers/preprocessors are able to
parse it. I found out that it is not implemented by the ac++
preprocessor, yet. Could you replace it by "&&" as a quick and dirty
workaround?

Best regards,

Olaf Spinczyk