[aspectc-user] Catch exceptions in main()?

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Mon Nov 21 17:28:23 CET 2011

Hi!

The default compiler settings for Puma/AspectC++ contain "-fno-rtti
-fno-exceptions". Therefore, we can't do what you propose at the moment
-- we would have to change the setting first. If somebody has the time
for evaluating the code size / performance implications of removing
these options, go ahead. I'd happily remove the options if the impact
was irrelevant.

Cheers,

Olaf