[aspectc-user] Re: Improved support for C++ exceptions?

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Mon Nov 21 19:52:01 CET 2011

Hi!

I'm not even sure whether they are used for the compilation of our
Debian packages. Puma and AspectC++ will probably work without these
options. Simply remove them from Puma/vars.mk before compilation and
give it a try. For me it's just a matter of performance and code size.

My main business is in the area of embedded system software and here my
experience was that these two options make a significant difference. It
is possible that this assumption does not hold for a 100000 loc project
such as Puma.

Regards,

Olaf