[aspectc-user] Re: Improved support for C++ exceptions?

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Mon Nov 21 19:59:19 CET 2011

Hi again!

Well, for a user there is no big difference between a segfault and a
message such as "an unexpected error occurred". Therefore, I would
regard a catch-all handler in 'main' only as an improvement but not as a
critical problem. At the moment there are more important points on the
agenda. The release 1.1 will come very soon. :-)

Cheers,

Olaf