[aspectc-user] More demonstrations for applications of AspectC++?

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Oct 27 14:00:07 CEST 2011

> We have a quite nice tutorial on writing Qt-applications with AspectC++:

I am more interested in use cases like the following than your example about addition of a QLabel display for the call of the member function "app.exec()".

1. Filtering of calls for functions with non-void return types
    Do you consider corresponding ways for the completion of error detection and exception handling currently?

2. Interception of write accesses to document attributes
    Is it possible to intercept accesses to model attributes (Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord ⇒ Gtk::TreeModelColumn) from the class library "gtkmm"?

Regards,
Markus