[aspectc-user] ACDT-Exec error:The system cannot find the file specified.

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Thu Jan 8 17:29:30 CET 2015

Hi Zanver!

Which environment variable did you set? What value did you use? Your description
makes it a bit difficult to diagnose the problem.

Have you tried to compile a project *without* AspectC++ support first in order
to make sure that your C++ compiler can be found during the build process?

Best regards,

Olaf

PS: better direct your answer directly to me and not to the mailing list. We can
common pitfall.