[aspectc-user] error: 'advice' keyword used outside an aspect.

Jeremy 617355422 at qq.com
Sat Sep 3 16:11:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

I get the error information: "stim2.ah:10: error: 'advice' keyword used outside an aspect." when I try to use aspectC++.

I have a class named stim with a method named StimGen() in file stim.h. And I write an aspect file stim2.ah as follows:
#ifndef STIM2_AH__
#define STIM2_AH__

#include "stim.h"

aspect stimModify{

	advice execution("% stim::StimGen()") && that(instance) : before(stim &instance){

		instance.A.write(false);
		instance.B.write(true);
		wait();
		instance.A.write(true);
		instance.B.write(false);
		wait();
		sc_stop();
	}
};

#endif

Does anyone know what's wrong about this error?  Could you please say something about this kind of error? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Haifeng