[aspectc-user] AspectC++ running/installation problems

Aleksandra Tesanovic alete at ida.liu.se
Mon May 27 11:57:49 CEST 2002

Hello!
Thanks for your help. I've succeeded to run AspectC++, but only (as you
predicted) with .cc files (the .c files are not recognized).
Do you know when the next version that will support C code will be
available (as you mentioned in the mail that the new version will have a
command line switch to select the input language)? I would be very
interested in that, since all of my code is in C.

Regards,
Aleksandra