[aspectc-user] AspectC++ and DBC and LSP

Robert Wenner robert at port25.com
Tue Feb 25 10:13:11 CET 2003

Hi,

while agreeing with Olaf I would like to mention the LSP, too.
I think checking plain contracts is not that interesting, but checking
for violations of the LSP is.

When checking DBC you have an Aspect for each class since each class
has its own contract. Not very much cross-cutting, IMHO.

When checking LSP violations you have an aspect that cuts a class tree,
some classes that are derived from each other.

Or, in other terms: make sure all derived classes honor the base class'
contract.

Robert