[aspectc-user] Question: how does ac++ link library?

Hong Yuan hong at MPI-SoftTech.Com
Fri Mar 7 18:26:37 CET 2003

Hello

For now ac++ doesn't allow using -l option and -L option
for linking library, while we usually use these options
for linking in gcc/g++. If I want to use ac++ to compile
my source files which include some functions defined in
such libraries as <pthead.h>, how can I link the libraries
in command-line? Does AspectC++ 0.7pre improve this?

Thanks,
Hong Yuan
MPI Software Technology, Inc.
Ph:  +1-(662)320-4300 ext 30
Fax: +1-(662)320-4301
http://mpi-softtech.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential
and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient(s),
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or received this
communication by mistake, please notify the sender and delete the
communication and all copies of it.