[aspectc-user] Usage Limitation of AspectC++

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Feb 2 10:28:27 CET 2004

--> this mail came from sigshyam at yahoo.com. It's forwarded by me,
     because we experienced some mailman problems. Olaf.

I tried using ac++ with g++ 3.3 and got a whole bunch
of errors just by including <vector>. But it works
well with g++ 2.95 (but thats of 0 use for me).

Also, I don't think they support template classes yet.
I wrote up a small test program and none of the
point-cut expressions I tried helped.

Shyam