[aspectc-user] ac++ passed, but c++ -compiler rejects

Fabian Scheler fabian.scheler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:45:54 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

c:\Dokumente und
> Einstellungen\martin\Desktop\ObserverAOPAcOk_ClFail\observerAOP
> -out\Subject.h(93) : fatal error C1070: mismatched #if/#endif pair in file
> 'c:\dokumente und
> einstellungen\martin\desktop\observeraopacok_clfail\observeraop-out
> \subject.h'
> Generating Code...

Is there anything wrong with my code? (If needed, I also can send my
> example-observer-pattern.)

the above error message tells you what's wrong with your code, either you
really have in or more mismatched #if/#endif in your code, what is always
ugly, because these are not easy to find, or what is more probably: maybe
one of your source files does not end with a newline after an '#endif', that
might lead to a line like this

#endif#ifdef

in the woven source code and produce the error.

Ciao, Fabian