[aspectc-user] Announcement of AspectC++ 1.0pre2

Dimple dkaul at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Dec 22 00:44:55 CET 2005

Hi Olaf,
When I was using aspectc++ 1.0pre1 release, I was not getting any warning
messages. But I tried to use latest release 1.0pre2 to build ACE. It is
giving my countless warning messages like:

"warning: transformation within macro 'ACE_ALLOC_HOOK_DECLARE'
../ace/Reactor.h:820: warning: transformation within macro
'ACE_ALLOC_HOOK_DECLARE'
../ace/Thread_Control.h:78: warning: transformation within macro
'ACE_ALLOC_HOOK_DECLARE'"

Thanks,
Dimple