[aspectc-user] aspect inheritance

Fabian Scheler fabian.scheler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:34:44 CEST 2005

Hi Jamal,

> A) Not compile/weave my code in the base code Or

this would be very useful :-)

> B) Somehow it would produce an explicit constructor for the aspect which
> makes use of the super class's constructor

while this just is not possible - what arguments should be used, what
constructor should be used when there are defined several constructors

> P.S: did anyone have a look at the bug I posted earlier? do you get the
> some output too? because I was thinking may be because of the different
> ac++ versions...

I don't know. Normally you will be informed automatically, when the
state of an entry in Bugzilla changes, but I was not able to find any
bug report from you in the bugzilla database. Did you report the bug
via bugzilla?

Ciao, Fabian