[aspectc-user] How can I use ac++ together with g++ 3.x?

Mariano Ceccato ceccato at itc.it
Tue Jul 19 09:22:44 CEST 2005

I've several problems while compiling a real existing c++ project with
ag++.
To do that I simply changed the makefile, I replaced the "g++" compiler
by "ag++", but this doesn't work.

In the fourth FAQ in the aspectc website I found something that can be
useful for me.
There, you say that ag++ supports only the g++ 2.95 header files and you
suggest to use them in order to compile the project.
How can I change the header file directory?
Is that solution working out-of-the-box, or does it require some manual
adjustments?

Many regards,
Mariano