[aspectc-user] Re: Symbian meet Aspect C++

Marti Bayo-alemany malemany at nero.com
Wed Sep 14 10:15:51 CEST 2005

Hi Fabian,
Thanks !
However what does it means other_stuff_you_need ?
-i <other_stuff_you_need>
Do you have to define all your include files behind the -i ?

I am just wondering about that not because I need to do library. The main
reason is the error I am having ...

 ../SRC-AH-OUT/Guihelperclasses.cpp:1248: no `void
NConfigDataGUI::__exec_old_SetEqualizerPresetSelection(long unsigned int)'
    member function declared in class `NConfigDataGUI'

 It makes sense because the following method is not defined ...
 __exec_old_SetEqualizerPresetSelection

best wishes,
Marti