[aspectc-user] AOSD 2006 reminder

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Feb 16 16:30:29 CET 2006

Hello AspectC++ users,

at this year's AOSD conference (http://www.aosd.net/2006) the AspectC++
team will once again present a demonstration and a tutorial. The
conference will take place in Bonn, Germany, which is a very nice
conference location.

The early registration period ends tomorrow (February 17)!

If you decide to attend the conference and if you are interested in
sharing your experience with other AspectC++ users, in discussing the
most important problems or future directions, then please send me a
note. With sufficient feedback, I would organize a room for an informal
AspectC++ user meeting (a "BOF").

Best regards,