[aspectc-user] Definition collisions after weave

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Nov 3 16:13:11 CET 2006

Hi,

as a general rule, C++ applications should not use identifiers that
start with '_'. Such identifiers are intended to be used only by the
implementation, i.e. the compiler (see paragraph 17.4.3.1.2 of the C++
standard). If it turns out that in practice such identifier are used by
applications and that it therefore comes to conflicts, we could still
modify the implementation and generate unique names.

- Olaf