[aspectc-user] Different tack.

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Tue Nov 28 16:27:45 CET 2006

Just thought I'd update people - I decided that it would probably be safer
(less likely to get ambiguous header inclusions, fewer mixed up data
structures) to do the conglomeration before the syntax pass. And so far it is
working well. So, in case anyone was still thinking about this, you don't
need to.

robert.