[aspectc-user] Aspect C++ license

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Dec 14 23:09:59 CET 2007

Hi Uri,

I am not completely sure if I understand your question. However, I can
answer the second part:

You can use ac++ to weave commercial code. The code, which is generated
by ac++, is not covered by the GPL (as far as I understand the g++
license, this is the same). It does not matter if you compile ac++
yourself or download the binary version, which we provide on aspectc.org.

I hope this helps.

- Olaf