[aspectc-user] Aspect C++ license

Uri Moszkowicz uri at 4refs.com
Fri Dec 14 23:20:30 CET 2007

Hi Olaf,
Thanks for the reply. I will clarify the first question. The AspectC++
manual stats that "The compiler is freely available in binary form for
non-commercial use" on the first page. Since my company would be using this
tool commercially this statement implies that we could not use this program
without purchasing it. However, it only specifically mentions the "binary
form" which implies that the source form could be used commercially. I would
like clarification on license for using this tool - can my company freely
use it commercially?

Thanks,
Uri